Interlibrary Loan: 860-832-3408
Course Reserves: 860-832-3406
Stacks Maintenance: 860-832-3402
Click here to SEARCH FOR A COURSE RESERVE *Search by Course code: ENG211, AC313
About Course Reserves
Course Reserves is located on the first floor of the library. It contains required and supplemental class material reserved by professors for their students. Books, photocopied material, class notes, videos, DVDs, CDs, etc. are available for short term loan, available to currently enrolled students and faculty only.
- A student ID is required to charge out Reserve Room items.
- Overdue fines are $.50 per hour or day depending on the item loan period.
- Many short readings or music selections are also available digitally from the same course list in CONSULS. If the title is followed by "Electronic Copy Available", you can download the item by clicking on the title and entering your BlueNet ID and password OR student ID number and library PIN.
- Most readings are pdfs, so it is necessary to have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer. This is available free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- PC users will listen to sound files with the Windows Media Player that is installed on your computer. Mac OS users should install Flip4Mac for WMV player