Print Station Directions & Printing Costs
Go to a print station to release the document to a printer in the library. It may take a few minutes for your job to appear on the Print Release Station. If you don’t see the first time you swipe your card, wait a minute and swipe your card again. Follow the instructions at the Print Release Station for printing your document. Standard CCSU printing charges apply – costs are subtracted from print credit or Blue Chip money.
Standard printing charges are as follows:
Students/faculty get $10 of print credit every month - this money is used first. Once the print credit is used up, printing costs default to Blue Chip money. Left over print credit is removed at the end of the month and students/faculy start with a fresh $10 in the new month.
- $0.05 per page for double-sided black & white ($0.10 for both sides)
- $0.10 per page for single-sided black & white
- $0.65 per page for single-sided color
- $0.35 per page for double-sided color ($0.70 for both sides)
Wireless Printing for Laptops is Available in the Library!
Directions & technical support for wireless printing available from CCSU's IT Department
CCSU students can print to printers in the Library (or in the Marcus White Student Technology Center or the Student Center) directly from mobile devices, laptops, tablets, etc., via a system called PrinterOn. The documents will be sent to the pay-for-printing Print Stations in the three areas and will need to be released to a printer. There are three ways to print with PrinterOn.
1. Print from the web by going to https://print.ccsu.edu using any browser.
2. Print from email directly to a Print Station and then release to a printer.
3. Print from the App – go to your app store and download the free PrinterOn app.
How to Access:
- Click here for instructions on how to print from the web.
- Click here for instructions on how to print from email.
- Click here for instructions on how to print from the iPad or iPhone App.
- Click here for instructions on how to print from the Android App.