1. From your laptop go to https://print.ccsu.edu/cps/, and click the print button in the middle of the screen.
2. To log into the printing service use your BlueNet ID and password. Your BlueNet ID probably has six characters: the first two are letters and the last four are numbers
3. Once logged in, you will see a list of printers. If you are in the library, you will want to choose a printer name that starts with EB, which stands for Elihu Burritt (library). EB_BW_Simplex will print your documents single-sided in black and white. EB_BW_Duplex will print your documents double-sided in black and white.
EB_Color_Simplex will print your documents single-sided in color.
4. After choosing a printer, you will be prompted to upload the file you want to print. Remember: for best results, upload your file as a PDF document. At this point you can also indicate how many copies you want to print and which pages you want to print. If you only want one copy and/or you want to print the entire document, leave these spaces blank and click “continue”.
5. The next screen gives you more options for printing; however, most of the time you will not need to adjust any of these settings. Click “continue” to move forward.
6. The print job should take less than a minute to process.
7. Once your print job is complete, you can go to the print station on the first, second, or fourth floor of the library to release your print job. You will need to swipe your BlueChip card at the print station computer and select your print job from the list and click “print”. Remember that the only printer in the library that prints in color is on the second floor.
Elihu Burritt Library
(access via Harold Lewis Drive)
Central Connecticut State University, 1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06050