About Course Reserves
Course Reserves is located on the first floor of the library at the Circulation desk. It contains required and supplemental class material reserved by professors for their students. Books, photocopied material, class notes, videos, DVDs, CDs, etc. are available for short term loan, available to currently enrolled students and faculty only.
- A student ID is required to charge out Reserve Room items.
- Overdue fines are $.50 per hour or day depending on the item loan period.
- Many short readings or music selections are also available digitally from the same course list in CENTRAL SEARCH. If the title is followed by "Online Access", you can download the item by clicking on “files/(pdf)” to download a full text of the reading.
- Most readings are pdfs, so it is necessary to have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer. This is available free at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- PC users will listen to sound files with the Windows Media Player that is installed on your computer. Mac OS users should install Flip4Mac for WMV player
Information for Faculty
To place materials on reserve, please review Guidelines for Faculty.
For questions about Course Reserves, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (860) 832-3406