It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Open@CCSU OER Newsletter - Spring 2022, a faculty newsletter about Open Educational Resources produced by the Elihu Burritt Library's OER team. The Spring 2022 issue features: :
* Open Access and Predatory Publishers
* CT OER Coordinating Council 2021 Legislative Council
* GoOpenCT OER Repository
* Upcoming OER / Professional Development Events
Open @ CCSU OER Newsletter - October 2021 - a faculty newsletter about Open Educational Resources produced by the Elihu Burritt Library’s OER team. October's issue features:
* Survey Results on Accessibility of OER
* The second edition of CCSU-authored OER text Today's Business Communications
* CSCU Fair Use Task Force
* GoOpen CT OER Repository
* Course Reserves
* Open Education Conference, Oct. 18-22, 2021
Open @ CCSU Newsletter - April 2021 - a faculty newsletter about Open Educational Resources produced by the Elihu Burritt Library’s OER team. April 2021 includes an announcement about the upcoming (free) Northeast OER Summit; results of the U.S. PIRG’s Fixing the Broken Textbook Market survey; and more.